1. Presentation of the site
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site www.sac-citoyen.com identity of the various stakeholders in the framework for its implementation and monitoring:
· Owner: Tenthorey SAS – SAS registered with the RCS under number 305 450 413 000 78 – ZI La Plaine – 88510 Eloyes
· Creator: Lézards Création
· Publication Manager: Tenthorey SAS – firstname.lastname@example.org
· Host: OVH S.A.S. – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX registered at the RCS under the number 424 761 419 000 45
· Photo and video crédits : Lézards Création
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits Tenthorey SAS owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of: Tenthorey SAS. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. 6. Limitations of liability Tenthorey SAS can not be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment when accessing the site www.sac-citoyen.com, and resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications specified in point 4, ie the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. Tenthorey SAS can not be held liable for consequential damages (such as a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Tenthorey SAS reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the applicable law in France, especially the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Tenthorey SAS also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used ( text, photography ...).
7. Management of personal data In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995. On the occasion of the use of the site, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site, the user's access provider, the Internet Protocol address ( IP) of the user. In any case Tenthorey SAS only collects personal information about the user for the needs of certain services offered by the site. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then specified to the user of the site the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent. His request must be sent by post or electronically: TENTHOREY SAS - SAC CITOYEN Zone Industrielle La Plaine 88510 ELOYES Or at email@example.com No personal information of the site user is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption Tenthorey SAS and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site . The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies The site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the permission of Tenthorey SAS. However, Tenthorey SAS does not have the possibility to check the contents of the sites thus visited, and will therefore assume no liability for this fact. Browsing the site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user's computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer to refuse the installation of cookies. 9. Applicable law and jurisdiction Any dispute in connection with the use of the site is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Epinal. 10. The main laws concerned - Law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. - Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy. 11. Glossary - User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. - Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).